sea hawks

sea hawks

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Reading assignment #5- Character POV tweets

Nics Tweets



#1
man it's so cold out here on the street, wish I had a warm bed to sleep in.... what ever tho #tired #hungry

#2
miss my family :( wish that i could kick this thing and be with them. looks like just a dream at this  point  #disappointment #lonley

#3
Just had the best coffe of my life! #longoverdue #creamygoodness

#4
yo, got a new hook up on some really good stuff if any of you guys need, just gimme a text or call before, running out quick! #buisness

#5
If any one sees a big fat greasy guy named jeff, let him no i'm coming for em... #theif #payback

#6
Runng out of money quick... dont know how much longer I can keep this up #longrun

#7
So thankful I have my new girlfriend in my life to look after me, always has my back @laurenh #greatgirl #loveher

#8
everything that kills me makes me feel alive #motto #wordstoliveby

#9
have to go back to L.A and clear my head... can't live my life this way anymore. see ya later sanfransico! be back soon...maybe #backhome

#10
dont think ive ever felt this bad in my entire life #dying #withdrawl

#11
Ive never been so torn lately, dont even know if life is worth living without being high #whatsthepoint

#12
so thankful for spenser. would never have made it through all this without him #guardianangle

#13
pasta and friends, what more could a guy ask for #friendship

#14
Just me and the lil miss for tonight #cutiepie

#15
shout out to my boy spencer. I hope your doing well man. Im here for you. #prayforspencer




No comments:

Post a Comment