sea hawks

sea hawks

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Buried life project

Authors Note:

My name is Colin Jackson. I was born February 12th 1996 in Winnnipeg Manitoba. I live at home with my parents and older brother. I grew in St.James and gone to school here my whole life. Ive been playing Lacrosse and Hockey since I was 4 years old and I would say those two things are my passions. These past few months me and my peers have been forced to decide what we will want to do for the rest of our lives. Which is why this project couldnt have come at a better time. The first thing that came to my mind when thinking about this project was going to college. Its all ive been really focused on for the past 6 months and now as the time gets closer it's starting to become more of a reality. But then I asked myself what would I do after that? that's not the only dream I have. So I made a list of just over 50 things I wanted to do before I die, and this is that list.


1. Go to Norway
2. Go to Australia
3. Play College Lacrosse
4. Relax
5. Do stand up comedy
6. Write a book
7. Have a family
8. Road trip across Canada
9. Get a job that's worth while
10. Drive a ferrari
11. Learn to cook
12. Get a back tattoo
13. Meet Will Ferrel
14. Go to a NHL playoff game
15. Graduate highschool
16. Get my motercycle license
17. Learn an instrument
18.  Watch every episode of Suits
19. Cliff jumping
20. Turn up
21. Sky dive
22. Go to tomorrow land
23. Opear in another country
24. Play another year of box lacrosse
25. Make it rain
26.Beat a video campaign in out night
27. Be on big brother Canada
28. Go to the just for laughs festival
29. Ride a mechanical bull
30. Go to the Olympics
31. Save someone
32. Get in a fight
33. Do something that will let me live on forever
34. Grow a beard
35. Finish my burried life project
36. 3 wrap challenge
37. Do something legendary
38. Win a highschool championship
39. Shoot a moose
40. Break a record
41. Have a fireworks fight with roman candles
43. Karaoke
44. Teach my kid how to skate
45. Coach a lacrosse team and get payed
46. Go live in a place where I dont know anything
47. wake up every day like its my last
48. Go hunting in the yukon
49. Play an instrument
50. Make it rain
51. Watch all the lord of the rings and star wars in one night
52. write a script
53. Run a marathon


Now what:

So now I have to work on completing my first goal which is playing college lacrosse. I have already went down on some trips to possible schools and written my SATs. Ive been accepted to one of my top two schools and just finished applying to the other one so now when I get an answer I will make my final decesion. Its scary but I couldnt be more excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeCGP1UsbqU&feature=youtu.be




 

19 comments:

  1. Sickest video I've seen omg. Like so creative and oringial, you the man colin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that your video wasn't on animoto, super creative and really fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think going to Norway is a really cool now what. It was really original. I really liked your video to it was really different. And it was really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was a pretty amazing video. I love how you did it in just one clip and how you had all those props set up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really liked your video! Its awesome how you made it all one shot. (That must have taken a lot of planning!) You were really creative in how you had everything ready for each item on your list. It was pretty funny too! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your video. It was so refreshing after watching the same thing over and over again. It was really well done and I liked how you shot it all in one take.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that was a really good video! It actually made me want to watch it. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your video was so funny! I was getting tired of animoto videos, so this was a nice change! It was really creative and you did a good job on it! Hope you get to go to Norway one day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your video Colin! It was really creative and hilarious, one of my favorites so far

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck getting yourself to Norway! And good job on your video. I liked how your bucket list items were all taken in one shot and the transitions were seamless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your video was awesome! It wasn't anything like the others and I watched the whole thing. I really enjoyed how everything just flowed together and you ended up in the right spot at the right time. So interesting! Hopefully you end up going to Norway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not much I can say about your video because I was the man behind the camera with shaky hands, but we put a solid effort into and thought it turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favourite part of your video was seeing me in it !! ;) but great job buddy !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your video was really entertaining and very creative, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you video was so entertaining and hilarious! definitely one of my favourites, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely loved your video! I think it'd have to be my favourite out of all of them! I have faith in you that you'll make it rain some day. But really good job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your video was really funny and entertaining! I really liked it! Your video was one of my favourites. good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your video was so well done. You can tell that you put a lot of thought and effort into it. Good luck with lacrosse and good luck having Bonnie let you go so far away from her, I think she'll be coming with you.

    ReplyDelete